Your cats will feel like they are on holiday
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to bring when I book my pet in?
- Your pet’s current vaccination card
- Any medication(s) or special food or diet instructions
- Any bedding, cat scratchers, toys or items to help settle your pet in.
Do I need to bring my cat bowls and litter?
- We provide cat bowls, mats and Fussy Cat litter
- You are more than welcome to bring along your own bowls, litter if you prefer.
Does my pet mix with other cats?
- No. We do not mix our guests or have communal areas as we do not wish to expose your beloved pet to hazards such as Cat AIDS or any viral or parasitic infection
- All bedding, cat scratchers, etc we supply are meticulously sanitized before each use
- We have our own commercial steam cleaner to keep our cat scratchers sanitized and parasite-free.
How can I pay?
- We accept Eftpos or cash and payment is to be made when you drop your pet off.
Can you pick up and drop my pet home?
- Yes, we offer a pick up and delivery service. Please call us for a cost for your area.
Does my pet get cuddles?
- Our guests are not locked behind solid doors. Our facility is designed so that our guests can see us and hear us at all times
- As part of our five-star service we are in and out of their rooms talking, brushing and giving them a good smooch and cuddle as we go about our daily routine.
Can I pick up and drop off my pet any time?
- No. We have set business hours for checking our guests in and out. Please check our business hours for times.